Visual Collaboration for Creative People
Mural.ly is a collaboration suite that enables creative teams to work better together.
We want to enable visual people to shape their ideas together, fully unleashing their imagination without getting in the way of their flow.
Murals are online zoomable walls with web content (videos, links, photos, and more) used to visualize, think of, imagine, show and discuss ideas. From anywhere, anytime.
Its very simple to collect content from any online source, author the space freely with text, shapes and sticky notes... and also have threaded converstions with your team.
More than 60,000 product shapers, storytellers, creatives and innovators from 161 countries are using Mural.ly to:
- Visually distill and enhance a creative brief by mapping research. Designers, copywriters and everyone else on the same page (wall).
- Understand complex problems by mapping problems using the Business Model Canvas, an Empathy map or other think spaces.
- Shape products by gathering inspiration from the web and on the go. Live drafts of ideas start to get iterated online.
- Get the best (visual) ideas from teams, wherever and whenever they might be. Ideation with no interruptions.
- Design moodboards, storyboards and other visual aids to help shape ideas.
- Discuss on the spot and iterate ideas visually.
Dropbox, Evernote, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google Drive, Slideshare, Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, Flickr, Instagram and more.
Documents (pdf, xls, doc, ppt)
Images (jpegs pngs, gifs, psd)
Links (any link to any web site)
ZIP and RAR files
Teachers: please use Mural.ly for Education to engage with your students in a collaborative multimedia adventure.