Visual Collaboration for Creative People
Mural.ly is a collaborative brainstorming tool that helps creative teams generate, organize and filter ideas.
Murals are online zoomable walls with web content (videos, links, photos, and more) and sticky notes.
Invite your team to a mural to run brainstorming sessions, vote on ideas and give feedback using comments.
It's very simple to collect content from any online source, just drag & drop anything to a mural.
More than 500,000 product shapers, storytellers, creatives and innovators from 161 countries are using Mural.ly to:
- Run brainstorming sessions to speed up the decision making process;
- Understand complex problems by using the Business Model Canvas, an Empathy map or other frameworks;
- Shape products by gathering inspiration from the web and on the go. Live drafts of ideas start to get iterated online;
- Get the best (visual) ideas from teams, wherever and whenever they might be. Ideation with no interruptions.;
- Design moodboards, storyboards and other visual aids to help shape ideas.