Manage and modify multiple cards at once
**NEW: You can now add/remove Custom Fields to multiple cards**
Access the power of performing an action on multiple Trello cards at once. Select multiple cards or an entire list, open the Actions menu and apply an action to every selected card. It's just that simple.
- Check the cards manually or with Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click.
- Select cards individually or the entire list. List selection even works with applied filters.
- Assign multiple labels, or remove them, for all cards selected.
- Assign multiple members, or remove them, for all cards selected.
- Move/Copy cards to another Board, List or even position in list.
- Append/Prepend text to cards title/body.
- Delete multiple cards.
- Archive multiple cards.
- Add due date to multiple cards.
- Unselect all cards at once.
- Copy card URLs to clipboard.
- Add checklist to multiple cards.
- Add comment to multiple cards.
- Subscribe/unsubscribe from multiple cards.
- Add/remove custom fields from multiple cards.
- Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click to select cards.
Feedback will be considered for new features and bug fixing. We do not track any kind of your information from your Trello account.