Manage and modify multiple cards at once
The Trello feature you've always wanted is now here: access the power of performing an action on multiple Trello cards at once. Select multiple cards or an entire list, open the Actions menu and apply an action to every selected card. It's just that simple.
- Check the cards manually or with Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click.
- Select cards individually or the entire list. List selection even works with applied filters.
- Assign multiple labels, or remove them, for all cards selected.
- Assign multiple members, or remove them, for all cards selected.
- Move/Copy cards to another Board, List or even position in list.
- Append/Prepend text to cards title/body.
- Delete multiple cards.
- Archive multiple cards.
- Add due date to multiple cards.
- Unselect all cards at once.
- Copy card URLs to clipboard.
- Add checklist to multiple cards.
- Add comment to multiple cards.
- Subscribe/unsubscribe from multiple cards.
- Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click to select cards.
Feedback will be considered for new features and bug fixing. We do not track any kind of your information from your Trello account.
- Bug fixing
- Added comment card feature
- Added subscribe/unsubscribe feature
- Fixed some bugs
- Added feature to remove selected labels
- Added mark as complete feature
- Added new checklist option
- Bug fixing
- Refactored due date option
- Added copy card URLs to clipboard action
- Added option to remove due date from cards
- Added the possibility to add text to card body
- Added loading message with remaining operations
- Added uncolored labels to labels assignation
- Adds compatibility with Cards color for Trello
- Removes browsing history permissions that weren't needed
- Adds the ability to copy cards
- Several bug fixing
- Fixed blocking bug affecting Actions menu
- Fixed bug when changing board on card movement
- UI/UX improvements
- Label list is now ordered exactly like Trello orders it
- Clicking outside the actions menu when it is open now closes it
- Added due date option
- Removed Ctrl/Command + M to open Actions menu due to issues with the shortcut
- Added gray colouring for selected cards
- Fixes a bug that did not allow the delete previous option work
- Added Portuguese and French translations
- Added Spanish and Russian translations
- Added option to archive multiple cards
- Added 'Rate me' button
- Added Ctrl / Command (OS X) + M shortcut to open Actions menu
- Adjusted layout when Plus for Trello is also installed
- Added multiple card deletion feature
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, the Actions menu was not loaded correctly when switching boards
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, card checkbox was not added when creating a new card
- Refreshed menu icons
- Added Ctrl/Command + click selection