Highlight multiple words separated by comma, space or arbitrary separator with persistent history
This extension is meant to highlight multiple terms on large documents as fast as possible. This version uses native highlighting which guarantees the highliest possible searching performance without altering the DOM tree.
1. Does not manipulate DOM tree
2. Fast response on large document trees
3. Fast response on multiple queries
3. Supports regular expression highlighting
4. Supports a few different word separator
5. Supports keyboard navigation (Enter to search for the next match and Shift + Enter to search the previous match)
6. Works completely offline
This extension works completely offline. There is no server-side interaction whatsoever.
This extension automatically saves your search queries per domain (After pressing Enter or Shift + Enter). It offers the previous queries when the popup appears on the same domain. To alter the storage method, visit the options page.
This extension supports keyword-only usage:
-> Open chrome://extensions/shortcuts in a browser tab
-> Find the extension and assign a keyboard shortcut
1. You can open the search panel by configuring a shortcut for it.
2. You can also automatically search for the last search query without opening the search interface
3. There is a keyboard shortcut to hide search results as well in this interface.
When the interface is open:
1. Press the Enter key to find the next match
2. Press the Shift + Enter keys to find the previous match
3. Press the Esc key to close the search panel
4. Press the Shift + Esc keys to close the search panel and keep the highlights
This extension can be used to dynamically mark search terms with optional custom regular expressions support and offers you built-in options like diacritics support or separate word search. The interface is similar to the default browser's find interface. You can press the Enter key to select the next occurrence, or press the Shift + Enter combination for backward matching. This extension works offline and has no server-side interaction whatsoever to protect user privacy. Also, it only gets activated once the user opens the popup. There is no resource usage when the extension is not being used. To enhance the searching capability of the extension, sub-queries are only being applied to the page once.