Notifier for displaying unread messages count from multiple Gmail™ accounts. Single click Login, Preview and Desktop Notifications
Configure your Gmail account details and you can receive notifications on the unread messages count for those accounts. With a single click on the notification, this extension will take you inside your Gmail account, avoiding the need to provide login details manually. You can also see a quick preview of the unread emails using QuickView, without logging in. Get notified, even when Chrome is not running.
1. Shows unread message count for multiple Gmail accounts (supports up to 5 Gmail accounts)
2. Support for Gmail Inbox Labels and Google Apps accounts.
3. Ability to show a quick preview of unread emails with QuickView.
4. Ability to show Desktop Notifications for multiple Gmail accounts.
5. Auto-Login for single click access to any of the configured Gmail accounts
6. Sound Notifications - Plays notification sound when an email arrives.
7. User can change the update frequency of notifications and the time delay after which they will automatically close.
8. You don't have to be logged in for this extension to work.
9. Ability to run in the background so that multiNotifier can notify you right from the system startup, even when Chrome is closed.
Your account password, is stored encrypted in your local storage, the standard mechanism provided for extensions to store values, ideally accessible only by the extension that stores it. multiNotifier will not be responsible for any third party breaches to the local storage.
If you like this extension, let us know at
If you are using one of your Gmail accounts, this extension will not be able to update the unread message count for other accounts, until you close/logout from that account.