Display as many subtitles as you like. Different languages, translated, auto-generated. NO dependency on third-party server
Watch with as many subtitles on as you like at the same time.
(This is an addon that just works. Don't expect fancy UI)
Disclaimer: *Youtube* is a trademark of Google LLC. We're not employee or a part of them.
- 🎞️ Display as many subtitles as you like
- 🎞️ Support auto-generated subtitle also
- 🎞️ Support machine-translated subtitle also (including translating from auto-generated)
You should know machine-translate is NOT 100% correct. It could contain lots of mistakes.
- 🛡️ No third-party server needed
- 🛡️ No confliction with Youtube web player's CC
- 🛡️ Maximum safety:
- No injection if you don't click the toolbar button.
- Minimum permission required.
- UI on browser toolbar, inject as less as possible to web
[More of my addons]
Youtube has videos that provide subtitles (CC, closed captions) in different languages, but will not display more than one simultaneously on itself's web player. Why not display several at the same time? Why not?
Nothing fancy, this is a browser addon that works! **Watch with two subtitles on. Even more, three, four, five ... Simultaneously.**
Display as many as you like! Different languages, translated, auto-generated ...
Useful for leaning foreign languages.
## Testing videos
1. [Video with only auto-generated English CC]
2. [Video with non-English and auto-generated English CCs]
3. [Video with CCs in different languages without auto-generated English]
Disclaiming again: We are not affiliated with Google, LLC.