Keep track of different time zones with multiple clocks in a stunning and minimalistic new tab page.
Multi-clock displays up to four digital clocks and a beautiful image from Unsplash every time you open a new tab. This extension is designed to be minimalistic and unobtrusive with simple customisation options.
• Add up to four clocks from over 400 time zones
• Stunning background images from Unsplash
• Freely name each clock or use the default locale name
• Reorder your clocks easily with drag and drop
• Choose 12 or 24 hour time with options for seconds, day, month and year
• Customise the time and date notation, visual options and more
• Display the time difference from your chosen locale
What’s new in 1.1.0?
• Backgrounds in open tabs will cycle every 30 minutes by default.
• Added options for toggling background cycle, and setting a custom time interval.
Background cycling only works if ‘Daily background’ is off.
Note about permissions:
The extension requires access to images.unsplash.com to enable background loading of images from this photo collection: https://unsplash.com/collections/441643/multi-clock-backgrounds
Time zone data from http://timezonedb.com, the database is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License