Keep track of different time zones with multiple clocks in a stunning and minimalistic new tab page.
Multi-clock displays up to six digital clocks and a beautiful image from Unsplash every time you open a new tab. This extension is designed to be minimalistic and unobtrusive with simple customisation options.
NOTE: This extension runs every time you open a new tab.
• Easily add up to six clocks from over 400 time zones
• Stunning background images from Unsplash
• Freely name each clock or use the default locale name
• Reorder your clocks easily with drag and drop
• Choose 12 or 24 hour time with options for seconds, day, month and year
• Customise the time and date notation, visual options and much more
• Display the time difference from your chosen locale
What’s new in 1.4?
• Max clock limit increased from 4 to 6
• Easily access the options page via a button in the top right corner on the new-tab page
What’s new in 1.3?
Selecting a timezone or location is easier than ever with the new visual timezone picker powered by Google Maps!
What's new in 1.2?
• Locale independent time formatting and structuring
• Added option to display the current week number
• New and improved walkthrough for first-time users
• Better support for vertical screens
• Bug fixes and improvements
What’s new in 1.1?
• Backgrounds in open tabs will cycle every 30 minutes by default.
• Added options for toggling background cycle, and setting a custom time interval.
Background cycling only works if ‘Daily background’ is off.
Note about permissions:
Access to the Google Maps API is required for the visual timezone picker in the extension options to work.
The extension requires access to images.unsplash.com to enable background loading of images from this photo collection: https://unsplash.com/collections/441643/multi-clock-backgrounds
Time zone data from http://timezonedb.com, the database is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License