This extension will check web content and convert to Unicode encoded text if they are Zawgyi.
MUA Web Unicode Converter is en extension for Myanmar Unicode User. The main functions are -
* Detect Zawgyi encoded text and convert automatically to Unicode encoded text
* Fix Zawgyi font embedded web site to display Unicode text correctly.
This extension is freeware and source code can be found here.
- based on Myanmar Font Tagger
- used Parabaik converter script.
From Version 1.3 Mutation Observer is used. It is the effort of Ko Thant Thet Khin Zaw. Thanks Ko Thant Thet.
- Ko Thant Thet Khin Zaw
- Ko Aung Myo Kyaw
- Ko Thixpin
- Me (San Lin Naing)
- Fixed logic error
- Added Google+ font verification
- Improve UI
- Performance improve
- Bugs fixed
- Added new great feature for text to image conversion when you want your post visible to all. Thanks to Sir. Thixpin.
- Added new feature for easy enable/disable features by Ko Thixpin.
- Removed issues of zawgyi noti
- Added new feature for notifying Zawgyi Content.
+ Fixed some issues
+ Added new feature for notifying Zawgyi content.
- Fixed issues for some font embedded website.
+ Added more auto correction rules.
- Fixed issues for wrong detection of some weak patterns.
- Fixed issues for wrong detection on Mon word.
- Fixed on css style injection issues.
(fix for Facebook when post are long)
+ added auto correction rule for Kyawa-note (Me)
+ improved the Zawgyi detection algorithm.
- Fixed some converter page conflict
- <textarea> tag is also added in ignore list.
- Fixed some detector issues
- Fixed some css style issues
- change zawgyi encoded text style (Ko Aung Myo Kyaw)
- fixed input conflict when you type because of detection get wrong pattern.
- zawgyi encoded text background color is changed to light sky blue
- add background color behind Zawgyi encoded Text to see difference
- performance improvment
- added some detection rules
- fixed for YouTube
- fixed double converted
- fixed performance decrease because of repeated conversion
- changed script started activity
Updated: July 11, 2016
Kabaraye Pagoda Road, Shwe Gon Daing
Excel Treasure Tower, 7th floor, Room 701
Bahan, Yangon 11201