MSPA Notifier keeps track of your spot on MSPaintAdventures.com and notifies you of new updates.
Adds a button to Chrome which opens a new tab to the last page you've read on MSPaintAdventures.com, aka Homestuck.
It also occasionally checks to see if there are any new posts and notifies you when there are.
Your "Last Read" page should be kept up-to-date automatically, but you can also update it manually by right-clicking on any MSPA post and selecting "Mark as my Last Read page". See the screenshot for details.
On the Options page, you can
- configure the interval between checks for updates
- enable/disable the toast notification
- enable/disable whether to show the unread page count
- set a custom icon to appear on the toast
- set a custom sound to play when an update arrives
All images/art belong to Andrew Hussie and of course MSPaintAdventures.com also belongs to Andrew Hussie.
All source code (with the obvious exception of jQuery) was written by myself, Jared Tyler, and may be found on my github (https://github.com/JMTyler). This extension was inspired by the MspaintF5ify extension, which appears to have fallen out of maintenance.