Allows you to cycle through your tabs in most recently used order.
MRU Tabs provides a quick and easy way to switch between your most recently used tabs.
Unlike the built-in Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab shortcuts, this extension switches between tabs in most-recently-used-order, which some users find preferable to Chrome's native behavior.
NOTE: You must reload all of your tabs after installing this extension. I plan to automate this in the future.
* Press Ctrl+~ and Ctrl+Shift+~ to switch between your most recently used tabs
* Click a tab on the list to immediately switch to it
* Works with multiple Chrome windows: each window maintains its own list of most-recently-used tabs.
* Seemless UI matches Chrome's default blue theme and stays out of your way while you cycle through your tabs.
Limitations of Chrome extension API
* Does not work in special Chrome pages, such as the History page or the Extensions page.
* Does not work if the input focus is on the address bar.
* Does not work on web pages that are only partially loaded.
* Extensions cannot override the built-in behavior of the Ctrl+Tab shortcut
* Favicons sometimes don't show up in the list of tabs
* Any flash content on the page, such as YouTube videos, will obscure the list of tabs.
* You must reload all of your tabs after installing this extension.
* Configurable shortcut key
* Render a thumbnail of the tab you are about to switch to
* Automatic reloading of tabs after installing the extension