For example. To mark important sentence. To Write operations during Screencast. MPen is simple graffiti tool.
You can use it like a highlighter with a translucent color compatible pen.
MPen keeps track of 8 undo levels. Usability like a desktop application.
UI supports English and Japanese.
For Windows 8.1/10 users:
There is a problem that you can not click on the touchpad while pressing the letter key. Improved by setting "touchpad sensitivity" of touchpad to "maximum sensitivity" in your Windows settings.
For details, please refer to Microsoft Support. (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2907018/button-clicks-for-internal-touchpads-and-pointing-sticks-are-not-respo)
# Keyboard Shortcuts
[`] fold/unfold panel
 toggle option panel
 minimize/restore toolbar
[q] pen (pressing)
[w] line (pressing)
[e] text (pressing)
[r] eraser (pressing)
[t] hand (pressing)
[y] pointer (pressing)
# Release Note
- Added Quick Tool feature. You can temporarily use the tool while pressing [QWERTY] key.
- Bug fixes.
- Added Text tool.
- Option panel can now move to left/right.
- You can now open a blank/ruled-line/grid page from the icon menu.
- Added Undo/Redo functions.
- Added Abort command to Eraser.
- Fixed touchscreen issue.
- Added Line tool.
- Added Abort command to Pen and Line. ([ESC] key)
- Add Contextual mouse pointer.
- Initial release.