An autofill helper for Mountain Pointe High School attendance forms.
This is a simple extension for auto-filling Mountain Pointe High School attendance forms and keeping track of them throughout the day.
To add your classes and student info, right-click the extension icon in the top right of your browser and click Options.
- Changed period button retrieval code to check labels instead of just counting. This was done to combat certain teachers modifying the period section on their forms.
- Slightly modified popup fonts.
- Fixed a bug with the "Fill Out All Forms" feature where the button would not function if there was no first period saved.
- Updated the GMCU system to the new Google Meets homepage layout.
- Changed the default delay of the Fill All Forms button to 4 seconds. The old default of 3 seconds was causing issues for most people.
- Added the ability to have Google Meet/Zoom link shortcuts in the extension popup.
- Added the Google Meet Code Utility (GMCU), an easy way to join meetings from teachers that don't have a permanent links.
- Added the ability to create aliases for different classes. For example, you can now have a class labeled as "World History" instead of just "Period 1."
- Added a preferences section. Includes options such as opening attendance links in new tabs and not automatically submitting forms (for the paranoid; allows you to check the info before manually submitting).
- Added an experimental "Fill Out All Forms" feature. When enabled in settings, adds a button to the bottom of the popup that will quickly fill out all of your forms for the day. This is basically a "Wednesday Mode."
- Completely recoded script injection system for auto-filling scripts. Now uses a background script that is much more robust and reliable. Also brings the benefit of allowing auto-completion of all of the attendance forms at once.
- Added clearer instructions for the basic operation of the extension after criticism of the initial documentation.
- Heavily improved the layout & styling of the popup and options menus.
- Added a light theme to the options menu that is triggered by CSS media queries.
- Improved the comments on many different parts of the source code.
- Fixed a bug where the red X next to a recently auto-filled form wouldn't change to a green checkmark until the extension menu was closed and re-opened.
- Fixed a bug where the 10th period attendance link wasn't being saved or displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where the form auto-fill would suddenly stop if the popup menu was closed before script injection began.
- Fixed some small bugs/issues that were reported from the first release.
- Created a longer time buffer between the data input and the data submission on the form auto-fill script.
- First Release.