Mám rád motocykle! Nainštalovať túto tému dostať tapety motocykle, motorky, sportbikes v prehliadači domovskú stránku.
Install this extension to get different background themes with HD wallpapers of motorcycle, sportbike, dirtbike, cruiser everytime you open a new tab. This newtab extension was made for those who love motorcycles, motorbikes, naked bikes, sport bikes, stunt bikes, dirt bikes, Motocross racing bikes, cruisers. Have fun :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available motorcycle wallpapers (sportbike, cruiser, stunt bike, Motocross race bike), or Shuffle all background images, or Shuffle favorite images only. Updated HD wallpapers of motorcycles, motorbikes, naked bikes, sport bikes, stunt bikes, dirt bikes, Motocross racing bikes, cruisers are coming soon, including Ducati Hypermotard, Suzuki Hayabusa, MV Agusta F4, Ducati XDiavel, Harley Davidson V ROD, Harley Davidson FXSTB Night Train, Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide, Honda CBR 1000RR, Yamaha YZF-R6, Honda CB 1000RR, BMW S1000RR, BMW R1200C, Ducati 1098, Ducati 1198, Ducati Monster, Kawasaki Ninja, Kawasaki Z800, Kawasaki Z1000, Morbidelli V8, Arlen Ness Luxury Liner, Britten V1000, Buell RS1200, Norton Commando 750 Fastback, Aprilia RS-GP, Ducati Desmosedici, Honda RC213V, KTM RC16, Suzuki GSX-RR, Yamaha YZR-M1, Honda RC212V, Ilmor X3, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR, Suzuki GSV-R, Team Roberts KR212V, Aprilia RS Cube, Harris WCM, Honda RC211V, Moriwaki MD211VF, Proton KR5, Proton KTM, Team Roberts KR211V, FTR Moto M210, FTR Moto M211, FTR Moto M212, FTR Moto M213, TSR TSR6, Bimota HB4, Suter MMX, Suter MMX2, Suter MMXI, Suter MMXII, Harris Moto2, BQR-Moto2, MZ Moto2, Moriwaki MD600, Force GP210, RSV Motor DR600, I.C.P. Textra, Kalex Moto2, Tech 3 Mistral 610, MIR Moto2, AJR Moto2, AJR EVO 2012, ADV AT02, RBB Moto2, Ten Kate Moto2, IAMT Moto2, Speed Up S12, Speed Up SF13, Speed Up SF14, Motobi TSR6, TransFIORmers, Forward KLX, TaylorMade Carbon 2, NTS NH6, Honda NSF250R, Honda NSF250RW, Ioda TR002, FTR M312, FTR M313, KRP M3-01, KRP M3-02, Suter MMX3, Oral M3, Mahindra MGP3O, FGR 250 GP, MIR Racing Moto3, TSR TSR3, TSR3C, KTM RC250GP, KTM RC250R, Kalex KTM, EvL250, Husqvarna FR250GP...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
ABOUT MOTORCYCLES (MOTORBIKES, BIKES, MOTO-BIKES):
- A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, or moto-bike) is a two-wheeled or three-wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycle design varies greatly to suit a range of different purposes: long distance travel, commuting, cruising, sport including racing, and off-road riding. Motorcycling is riding a motorcycle and related social activity such as joining a motorcycle club and attending motorcycle rallies. In 1894, Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle. In 2014, the three top motorcycle producers globally by volume were Honda, Yamaha, and Hero MotoCorp. In developing countries, motorcycles are overwhelmingly utilitarian due to lower prices and greater fuel economy. Of all the motorcycles in the world, 58% are in the Asia-Pacific and Southern and Eastern Asia regions, excluding car-centric Japan. According to the United States Department of Transportation the number of fatalities per vehicle mile traveled was 37 times higher for motorcycles than for cars. Types of motorcycles: Street motorcycles (Naked bikes or Roadsters, Muscle bike, Cruiser, Sport bike, Touring motorcycle, Sport touring motorcycle, Scooters, underbones and mopeds) and Off-road (dirt bikes, Motocross, Enduro, Trials riding, Track racing). A sportbike (sports bike) is a motorcycle optimized for speed, acceleration, braking, and cornering on paved roads, typically at the expense of comfort and fuel economy by comparison with other motorcycles. A cruiser is a motorcycle in the style of American machines from the 1930s to the early 1960s, including those made by Harley-Davidson, Indian, Excelsior and Henderson. The riding position usually places the feet forward and the hands up, with the spine erect or leaning back slightly. Typical cruiser engines emphasize easy rideability and shifting, with plenty of low-end torque but not necessarily large amounts of horsepower, traditionally V-twins but inline engines have become more common. Cruisers with greater performance than usual, including more horsepower, stronger brakes and better suspension, are often called power cruisers.
- The term motorcycle has different legal definitions depending on jurisdiction. There are three major types of motorcycle: street bikes, off-road bikes, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for different purposes. There is often a racing counterpart to each type, such as road racing and street bikes, or motocross and dirt bikes. Street bikes include cruisers, sportbikes, scooters and mopeds, and many other types. Off-road motorcycles include many types designed for dirt-oriented racing classes such as motocross and are not street legal in most areas. Dual purpose machines like the dual-sport style are made to go off-road but include features to make them legal and comfortable on the street as well.
- Motocross is a form of off-road motorcycle racing held on enclosed off-road circuits. The Motocross sport evolved from motorcycle trials competitions held in the United Kingdom. Major Motocross competitions are FIM Motocross World Championship, AMA Motocross Championship, Motocross des Nations, British Motocross Championship. Sports derived from motocross: Freestyle Motocross, SuperMoto Motocross, ATV/Quad Motocross, Supercross Motocross, SideJeeps Motocross, Motocross Pit bikes and mini-motocross.
- Dirt Bike sizes: The most common sizes of dirt bikes are 50cc, 70cc, 110cc, 125cc, 250cc and 450cc.