Tools for MOTL by harbingerofthevoid
MOTL Tools only works within http://www.magictraders.com/
MOTL Tools aims to to accomplish a few things, namely:
1. Create a trade matcher not dependent on sets being updated.
- MOTL needs to have the database of cards updated for each set. In MOTL Tools, you add your have and want list in the options and that essentially becomes the database in which searches are compared.
2. Make matches on the Have/Want lists one-sided.
- This means it will show cards you want on their list regardless if you have anything they want listed on yours and visa verse.
3. Make the ref list sortable.
- You can sort the ref list by trade date, trade type, ref rating, email and username. You can also now choose whom you wish to send an trade inquiry to. This eliminates the chance that x of 10 'random' people might not have used MOTL in a while making their response more relevant.
4. Be able to reposition the "check all", "uncheck all" and "delete checked items" buttons in your inbox.
- Try the options and then check out the bottom of your inbox. you'll see what it does.