Win back your focus and time with Motion
Motion helps you gain 2 hours a day by helping you manage time, focus, and achieve a state of deep work.
Maximize your focus time with better calendaring and scheduling
- Motion's powerful calendar and scheduler aren't just about making it easy to book meetings or create events (although it is extremely good at these!) - they help you gain hours of focus time back each day by intelligently suggesting meeting at the most optimal times of your day. We want to make sure you have long periods of uninterrupted focus time, take enough break between back-to-back zoom calls, and maximize your entire team's productivity.
Protect your mind from distractions during the precious focus times
- It isn't enough to just have long periods of uninterrupted focus hours; Motion wants to make sure you are actually working effectively and productively during these hours - i.e. in a state of deep work. Motion's screentime and browser task/tab manager features will make sure you don't easily get distracted, understand how you are spending time, and focus on only one task at a time.
Trusted and loved by teams across every industry
- 5,000 users, 4.4 stars on Google Chrome store
- Used by teams at Uber, Airbnb, Squarespace, Shopify, Y Combinator, Accel, On Deck, and so much more!
Integrate with tools you already use
- Motion works great with GSuite through its extensive integrations (Calendar, Gmail, Drive) so that we don't disrupt your existing workflows.
Collaborate with your team
- Schedule team meetings at times that minimizes conflict and maximizes focus time for every team member. Ideal for team leads and managers.
Used and recommended by the most productive people
- Michael Seibel (CEO of Y Combinator): "Motion probably saves me an hour a day when I'm on my computer. I’m moving a lot faster on tasks like scheduling. It also does an amazing job at keeping me focused while working."
- Mathew Pregasen (CEO of Quickcard): "Motion does a really good job at keeping me focused. It probably squeezes an extra hour into my workday every day"
- Shahrooz Chowdhury (CEO of Liven): “I used to wrangle Calendly, Mixmax, [X.ai](http://x.ai/) and many more meeting management apps but ended up going manual all too often when the real world actually hit. Motion reduces that time from a few minutes to a few seconds.”
We respect your privacy
- Motion will never sell your data, or share your data with third-parties (unless we are required by law). Motion makes money solely through its subscription as a premium productivity software. We'll not use your data for anything other than providing you with the best time and focus management tool possible.
Have questions or comments about Motion? Email Motion's Co-Founder & CEO directly at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!