Track and analyze used keywords for a domain.
The Most-Used Keywords tool is designed to review your domain's two most important SEO on-page factors. It analyzes the top 100 urls of the domain provided by the user and provides the text-to-code ratio, the total number of keywords and the most repeated keywords for each crawled web page. It will also filter out common stop words (to, the, which, etc.) if they are not part of any keyword phrase.
• Fetches the top keywords relevant to the page.
• Calculates the text-to-code ratio of a page.
• Counts the total number of keywords on individual pages.
• Helps the user identify most repeated keywords of a page, checks whether they are relevant to the page and makes suggestions on them if they are not.
• Helps the user understand the text-to-code ratio and modifies the text and code in order to maintain the SEO standard ratio.