Mortal Kombat is my favorite game. Install Mortal Kombat Themes to get HD Mortal Kombat wallpapers in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Mortal Kombat everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Mortal Kombat, like me, I've created this Mortal Kombat NewTab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Mortal Kombat wallpapers. Shuffle all Mortal Kombat pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Mortal Kombat themes only. More HD wallpapers of Mortal Kombat and other Mortal Kombat characters will be added soon. Such as Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, D'Vorah, Cassie Cage, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, Ferra/Torr, Jacqui Briggs, Kotal Kahn, Kung Jin, Takeda, Triborg, Cyrax, Sektor, Kano, Raiden, Goro, Shang Tsung, Reptile, Baraka, Kintaro, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Shao Kahn, Ermac, Kabal, Nightwolf, Rain, Sindel, Stryker, Fujin, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, Kenshi, Onaga, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT MORTAL KOMBAT:
- Mortal Kombat is a video game franchise originally developed by Midway Games' Chicago studio in 1992. Following Midway's bankruptcy, the Mortal Kombat development team was acquired by Warner Bros. and turned into NetherRealm Studios. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment currently owns the rights of the franchise and rebooted it in 2011.
- The development of the first Mortal Kombat was originally based on an idea that Ed Boon and John Tobias had of making a video game starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, but as that idea fell through, a fantasy-horror themed fighting game titled Mortal Kombat was created instead. The original Mortal Kombat has spawned many sequels and has spun a media franchise consisting of several action-adventure games, films (animated and live-action with its own sequel), and television Mortal Kombat series (animated and live-action). Other spin-offs include comic book Mortal Kombat series, a card game and a live-action tour. Along with Capcom's Street Fighter and Bandai Namco's Tekken, Mortal Kombat has become one of the most successful fighting franchises in the history of video games. As of June 2000, the franchise had generated $5 billion in revenue, making Mortal Kombat one of the highest-grossing media franchises of all time.
- Mortal Kombat series has a reputation for high levels of bloody violence, including, most notably, its Fatalities (finishing moves, requiring a sequence of button inputs to perform). The Fatalities, in part, led to the creation of the ESRB video game rating system. The series name itself is also known for using the letter "K" in place of "C" for the hard C sound, thus intentionally misspelling the word "combat", as well as other words with the hard C sound within later games in Mortal Kombat series. Early Mortal Kombat games were also noted for its realistic digitized sprites (which differentiated it from its contemporaries' hand-drawn sprites) and an extensive use of palette swapping to create new characters.