Moodle for SUNY Plattsburgh students
- Fix major bugs
- UI bug fixes preventing users to check off first event
- Bug fixes for Workshop events on Moodle
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- UI colors changed as per request from several users
- Minor UI bugs fixed. (Major one was dates not showing bold on windows machines)
- Login process now faster by 9 seconds. The popup window will now close in less than 3 seconds based on network availability.
- Notification on windows machine should now close after user clicks on install now.
- Other implementation bugs fixed.
- Bug fixes and more stability for events.
- Users can now login from notification. Notification now open a new popup for users to login.
- Fix bugs with drop box events showing up in wrong time
- Fix time bugs for quiz that are due at 11:55 pm.
Added new features:
- Redesigned extension popup
- Now you can see your events sorted by date
- Marking events done and undone is now working again
- Current day stays highlighted
- Ability to delete events or add events manually is not available for now.
- Fetch new events (if any) every 3 hours
v0.0.7 Refresh Button now works. It will go and get all events and add if there is one that does not exist.
Alpha testing version of Moodle Chrome extension for SUNY Plattsburgh