Moodle Buddy offers mass file download and notification functionality for the moodle learning management platform.
You are a student and your university uses Moodle as their learning management platform?
You frequently use Moodle to access course material?
You are tired of missing updates and downloading every file one at a time?
This browser plugin will save you a lot of time! It will scan your Moodle course for all available resources (PDF
documents, etc.) and allow you to download them all at once.
Furthermore, Moodle Buddy scans your courses for any updates and shows them to you. You can immediately download new
resources from your Moodle Dashboard via the plugin.
Feature requests or questions?
Send me an email at email@example.com
How to use:
1. Log into your university's Moodle system
2. Visit any of the following Moodle webpages:
- Moodle Dashboard/Course Overview (URL ending on /my)
- Any Moodle course page (URL includes /course)
- Moodle video page (URL includes /videoservice)
3. Click the Moodle Buddy icon in the extension bar of your browser
4. Explore all the features Moodle Buddy has to offer
Full Feature List
- Download all course resources with one click
- Scans single Moodle courses for new resources
- Scans single Moodle courses for new activities (Assignment Uploads, Forums, etc.)
- Shows you when new resources or actitivities have been detected
- Download only new resources from a course
- Filter downloadable resources for files and folders
- Modify file names of the downloaded resources
- Shows updates (resources & activities) for all courses from the overview page
- Download new resources directly from the overview page
- Scans your courses in the background (if you are logged in) in notifies you if there are upates
I do not have access to any login data!
The resources are ONLY downloaded to YOUR computer!
I do NOT collect the downloaded resources in any way!