Opice sú rozkošný! Nainštalujte moje témy opice dostať tapety opíc v domovskej stránky.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of monkeys everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love monkeys!!, like me, I've created this monkeys New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available monkey wallpapers. Shuffle all monkey pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite monkey themes only. More HD wallpapers of monkeys and other wild animals will be added soon. Such as leopard, tiger, lion, panther, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added """"Most Visited sites"""" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose """"Remove from Chrome"""".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- Monkeys can understand written numbers and can even count. They can also understand basic parts of arithmetic and even, in rare cases, multiplication.
- To attract a female partner, male capuchin monkeys will urinate in their hands and then rub it thoroughly into their fur.
- The origins of the word "monkey" are unclear. It appears also to be related to manikin, from the Dutch manneken ("little man"). It could also be derived from the name of a popular medieval beast story in which the son of an ape is named "Moneke."
- A Colombian woman claimed that she was raised by a colony of capuchin monkeys after being kidnapped and abandoned in the jungle when she was just 4 years old.
- Raw and cooked brain of dead monkey is widely consumed in China and Malaysia.
- Scientists observed female monkeys teaching their young how to floss their teeth.
- The smallest monkey in the world is the pygmy marmoset, with a body as little as 5 inches (12 cm) and a tail length of about 7 inches (17 cm). As a comparison, they are about the size of a hamster, can fit in the palm of a human hand, and they weigh the same as a pack of cards.
- The most recently discovered monkey is the lesula monkey. It was discovered in 2007 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa.
- Diseases that can spread from monkey to humans include Ebola Reston, B virus (Cercopithecine herpesvirus 1), monkey pox, yellow fever, simian immunodeficiency virus, tuberculosis, and other diseases not yet known or identified.
- "Uncle Fat" is a morbidly obese monkey in Thailand who gorged himself on junk food and soda that tourists had left behind. As the leader of his troop, this gluttonous monkey also had subordinate monkeys bringing him goodies.