MoneyTrail is a free, online kids money management system. Parents and teens track cash, IOUs & more from computers or cell phones.
MoneyTrail.net – Free Online Kids Money and Allowance Management for Kids, Teens and Families
MoneyTrail is an online tracking system that organizes the financial transactions between parents and teens. We don’t handle your kid’s money. We just keep track of it for you. In the hustle and bustle of today’s busy world, MoneyTrail can make this part of parenting a little easier.
* Tracks your kid’s money, including cash, allowance, IOUs and more.
* The MoneyTrail App is available for phones and tablets.
* Both parents and teens have accounts
* Entirely web-based. No software to install or update.
* The website is 100% Free.
Benefits for Parents
*Options include: one allowance payment, no allowance or Save, Spend, Share system.
* Saves time by eliminating the hunt for the calendar to determine when allowance was last paid.
* Helps you teach your child smart saving and spending skills.
* Lets you keep cash in your wallet by paying your child with credit (IOUs).
Benefits for Kids and Teens
* You have your own account and are in control of your money.
* You can enter IOUs so that you get the money you are owed.
* Runs on mobile phones so that you always know how much you have, even when you are at the mall with your parents.
Keeping track of your kid’s money and having them making wise choices with it is a skill that takes practice. Learning to have a goal for their money also teaches kids and teens to avoid blowing their money on impulse purchases. MoneyTrail is a free, online system that can organize kids’ money and keep kids and teens focused on their financial goals.