A Chrome™ extension for using monero-wallet-cli
- Compatible with Monero v0.10 Wolfram Warptangent
- Uses monero-wallet-cli User Agent to prevent CSRF theft of funds
- Can now store a User Agent, enabling wallet monitoring and auto-login (disabled by default)
NOTE: For this extension to function properly, you must have monero-wallet-cli running in RPC mode with a User Agent set on the same computer as your Chrome or Chromium browser. When you install this wallet, a Getting Started dialog will help you set up monero-wallet-cli to work with this extension.
Interact with monero-wallet-cli from the browser!
- Monitor your wallet's balance
- Send and receive XMR
- Create integrated payment addresses
- Check incoming payment information
- Store contacts' addresses and information
- Make fast payments to Monero URIs found in open browser tabs
- And more!
IMPORTANT! This extension requires permission to "Read and Change all your data on websites you visit." All that this extension is doing is looking for Monero Address URIs, and adding feature to them so that the extension opens when the link is clicked.
No more need to use monero-wallet-cli directly. With this extension, you can access a monero-wallet-cli that you already use - or use a brand new one - by taking advantage of monero-wallet-cli's RPC interface. This wallet talks to your monero-wallet-cli, and lets you send and receive monero via a graphical interface.
This extension is in BETA. Please treat any wallet you use with this as you would your normal physical wallet -- in other words, do not keep your life savings in this wallet, but rather only the Monero you might need day-to-day.