A Chrome extension for monitoring the Monero network
1) Allows the user to easily monitor basic Monero network statistics, including network hashrate; the most recent block, time, and reward; network difficulty; and total coin supply. Now includes market overview and cap informations!
2) Provides easy access to the current XMR exchange rates on the Poloniex exchange.
3) Provides easy access to the current posts on the /r/monero subreddit and Monero StackExchange.
4) Enable an additional tab to monitor mining status on a number of XMR mining pools.
5) Get quick access to Monero Monitor Podcast episode links.
Source located at: https://github.com/monero-monitor/monero-monitor
v1.4 Release Notes
- Added Monero Monitor Podcast feed
- Removed broken Poloniex markets
- Added Monero StackExchange tab (Thanks to kenshi84!)
- Fixed MoneroBlocks API issue
- Fixed bug in mining information display
- Improved formatting and style definitions
- Set default reddit view (hot, new, rising, controversial, top) in Options page
- Set number of reddit posts to show (10, 15, 20, 25, 30) in Options page
- Updated Poloniex markets
- New mining pools
- Changed network API from chainradar.com to moneroblock.info
- Removed old Poloniex Markets
- Updated mining pools
- Fixed formatting issues with mining pool information