VERY IMPORTANT! None of your Mint data is shared with the developer. All tweaks are done locally on-the-fly (No cross-origin XMLHttpRequests).
Google removed the ability for developers to monetize their extensions.
You can still buy me a mojito, though! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Transaction date filters (Search transactions by date range)
- Option to hides Bill Reminders from Overview Page
- Option to hide loan accounts with zero balance
- Use old screen-friendly font
- Save 'bookmarks' for loan calculations!
- Allows filter transactions by a predetermined date range or custom date ranges
- Removes annoying blue ads in account list
- Recent transactions with Notes show a small note Icon. Hover over the transaction description to see the note text (Only available in recent transactions for Overview page for now).
- Your favorite sort preference is now remembered across sessions and page refreshes. Each account section can have a different default sort order.
- Budget items that are *exactly* at Budget amount (i.e. $0.0 left) are shown as a green bar instead of yellow. This is useful for fixed budgeted expenses like mortgage or rent.
- Option to disable Mint annoyingly short timeout (See screenshot).
- Print View for Transactions (BETA)
- Adds recent transactions section right on the Overview page.
- Layout Options: You can specify which sections of the Overview page should appear (i.e. Alerts, Upcoming Bills, etc...)
- Ability to hide credit card accounts with zero balances
- Account Sorting
This extension automatically sorts accounts by balance AND also adds a button next to each Account section in Mint.com (i.e. Cash, Credit Cards, Loans, etc..). This button allows users to sort their accounts by their desired sorting preference (ascending,descending or alphabetically).
Found an issue? Let me know!
For Print View rows may be cut in half between pages (Webkit/Chrome Bug)
- Narrowed Chrome security permissions (needs less permission than last version)
- Do not run on Mint Homepage (before logging in)
- Ported to Manifest v3
- Remove gigantic top banner on homepage
- Fixed Color Balances not working
- Switch to Use native Mint.com functionality to hide overview features
- Misc bug fixes
- Fix styling issue with sorting functionality.
- Breakfix modules not hiding after new Mint UI
- CSS tweaks to increase information density
-New! Save Loan calcs as bookmarks
- Fix excess whitespace between accounts and transactions on Overview page
- New! Loan Repayment Calculator (Subscribers). Also available in Free Mode until 1/14.
- Grandfathered users who first installed the extension before 5/31/14
- Added Bill Reminders toggle option again
- Transactions Filters functionality no longer triggers 'View your browsing history' permission.
- Fixed Transaction filters not working.
- Fixed Bills sections not hiding
- Remove 'Recommendation' ads from Transactions page
- Bugfixes. Added ability to hide loans
- Fixed Advice module not being hidden
- Fixed Recent Transactions Table width
- Added option to use old fonts
- Added option to not color account balances
- Save your eyes! change color of Budget links to something more readable
- Version 1.52
- Fixed transaction filter buttons not showing after latest Mint CSS update
- Fixed Mint.com bug where Everything else transactions do not open in new tab
- Added options to hide Credit Score Module
- Fixed Investments sorting
- Notes icon in Recent Transactions
- Ability to hide Transactions module from Overview page. Not that you would like to do that, right ;)
- Bug fix for options not saving.
- Bug fix Icons not loading in Linux
- Added ability to remember default sort preference
- Changed budget items with exactly $0.0 left to show as green instead of yellow.
- Fixed issue where accounts were unsorted again after an account refresh.
- Fixed bug where sorting would mess-up the alert icon for accounts with connection problems.
- Added hover-effect for Recent Transactions
- Fixed bug where Recent transactions module would show twice in some cases
- Fixed timeout not clearing.
- Fixed bug where extension did not load upon initial login.
- Added shortcut to options page and version number.
- Added Google Analytics (anonymous extension usage statistics)
- Updated package after Mint.com updated their homepage markup
- Revamped Options page UI
- New feature! Disable Mint timeout.
- Alpha sort now uses account nickname as secondary sort criteria.
- Mouse over a recent transaction shows a tooltip with the transaction category
- Added 'See More' button for Recent transactions
-Fixed bug missing minus sign in recent transactions
- Added CSS stylesheet to support printing reports from the transactions page
- UI Tweaks recent transactions
- Added Recent Transactions section to Overview Page
- Performance improvements
- Added Options page
- Fixed bug where accounts would not sort upon load
- Faster initial account sort
- Removed Extension button since is not needed
- Removed console debug messages