Modify request and response headers
Add and modify HTTP request headers and response headers.
** Features **
- Add/modify/remove request headers and response headers
- Enable header modification based on URL/resource type
- Add comments to header
- Multiple different profiles
- Sorting headers by name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Export and import header
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup
- Tab locking!
For Selenium WebDriver users, please try:
** What is new in 2.3.3 **
- Fix autocomplete
** What is new in 2.3.2 **
- Update Angular JS dependencies
- UI / backward compatibility fixes for 2.3.0
** What is new in 2.3.0 **
- Support true regex for URL filter
- Add tip of the day
** What is new in 2.2.9 **
- Moving Profile Settings to the top of the ... menu to avoid accidental click on delete.
** What is new in 2.2.8 **
- Performance improvement when modifying headers.
** What is new in 2.2.7 **
- Fix v2.2.6 not working on Chrome 71 and older
** What is new in 2.2.6 **
- Fix an issue in Chrome 72 where certain headers cannot be modified, such as Referer, Cookie, and Set-Cookie.
** What is new in 2.2.5 **
- Remove ads
** What is new in 2.2.4 **
- Show red banner when tab is locked / ModHeader is paused
- Add "support us" banner.
** What is new in 2.2.3 **
- Update help and donation link.
** What is new in 2.2.2 **
- Bug fix to prevent multiple context menu entries from showing up.
** What is new in 2.2.1 **
- Allow locking ModHeader to a single tab
** What is new in 2.2.0 **
- Show number of active headers on the badge
** What is new in 2.1.9 **
- Fix bug where icon not gray out when filtered out.
- Auto prefill url pattern when adding new filter.
- Upgrade angular JS version
** What is new in 2.1.8 **
- Revert to 2.1.6 to address permission concern.
- Remove Google Analytics script.
** What is new in 2.1.7 **
- Bug fixes. Fix missing permissions.
** What is new in 2.1.6 **
- Add ability to play/pause ModHeader
** What is new in 2.1.5 **
- Cloud backup
** Permissions **
ModHeader currently requires 5 permissions:
"webRequest" and "webRequestBlocking" are required in order for request headers modification to work. Because ModHeader doesn't know ahead of time which website the modification should apply to, it needs to request permissions for all URLs (3). "storage" permission is needed to save settings to the cloud. "contextMenus" is used to enable quick pause/unpause by right-clicking on the icon.
** Firefox addon **
** Donation **
** Source code **
** User guide **
** Other Chrome extension by the same developer **
If you think this extension is useful, please share it! Also consider making a monthly donation!