Modify request and response headers
Add and modify the HTTP request headers and response headers.
** Features **
- Add / modify / remove request headers and response headers
- Conditionally enable header modification based on URL and/or resource type
- Add comments to header
- Multiple different profiles
- Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Export and import header
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup
** What is new in 2.1.9 **
- Fix bug where icon not gray out when filtered out.
- Auto prefill url pattern when adding new filter.
- Upgrade angular JS version
** What is new in 2.1.8 **
- Revert to 2.1.6 to address permission concern.
- Remove Google Analytics script.
** What is new in 2.1.7 **
- Bug fixes. Fix missing permissions.
** What is new in 2.1.6 **
- Add ability to play/pause ModHeader
** What is new in 2.1.5 **
- Cloud backup
** Permissions **
ModHeader currently requires 5 permissions:
"webRequest" and "webRequestBlocking" are required in order for request headers modification to work. Because ModHeader doesn't know ahead of time which website the modification should apply to, it needs to request permissions for all URLs (3). "storage" permission is needed to save settings to the cloud. "contextMenus" is used to enable quick pause/unpause by right-clicking on the icon.
** Firefox addon **
** Donation **
** User guide **
If you think this extension is useful, please +1 it!