Mocks api responses for AJAX (XHR) requests. (Postman for Frontend)
This is essentially built to increase productivity in frontend development. Made for developers, it lets users to define requests (url, method and mock response) for AJAX calls.
Supports all common libraries like axios, superagent, XMLHttp, fetch etc.
Response can be a JSON object or an error.
It includes JSON formatter, and JSON viewer to better visualise data in collapsible form.
Each request can be individually turned on/off to apply mocking.
There's a global power switch to turn off mocking all the requests at once.
The JSON object maker lets users to make the object in JS syntax and the formatter will convert it into valid JSON object with inverted commas and no trailing commas etc.
1. Urls are regex enabled
2. Labels for requests, so user can add different versions of same api
3. Delay in response
4. Test your app with success and error responses.
5. Add response headers to request.
Steps for Users -
1. Define the api url, method, response JSON or error msg to be mocked.
2. Refresh the project and the ajax request will be mocked. Mocked url will disappear from network tab and appear in console.