Simplify printing from your own ChromeBook for organizations using PaperCut Mobility Print
This app makes it ultra easy to print to any brand or model of printer. Your network administrator has done the hard work for you by publishing all available printers, meaning you don’t need to worry about anything other than installing this app and printing!
For the Administrator
OK… so if you’re read down this far, you’re probably a real techie and likely a Sys Admin! Hello friend :-) If this is your first taste of Mobility Print, pop over and take the tour, or sit back and relax and watch on YouTube.
PaperCut Mobility Print offers a simple mobile & BYOD print solution across multiple vendors, servers, apps and technologies. It’s perfect for businesses supporting a mobile workforce, or schools/colleges/classroom with 1:1 laptop programs. It doesn’t matter if your end-users want to print via a phone, tablet or laptop, or if they follow Team Mac, Team Windows, or Team “Not-Sure-What-I-Have”, printing will just-worktm (without the need to call your helpdesk of course!)
1.0.250 (19 Mar 2020)
* Internal improvements
1.0.249 (27 Feb 2020)
* Simplified requirements for sysadmins when deploying of managed Chromebooks through G Suite using known host. Configuration policy will no longer require a protocol or port number [MOB-1942]
1.0.241 (6 Nov 2019)
* Added Chromebook support for Print Deploy. You can now connect Mobility Print queues to zones and deploy the print queues to managed Chromebooks. Chromebooks must be running ChromeOS version 42 or higher and have the PaperCut Mobility Print app installed. [PD-315]
* Chromebooks can now connect to the Print Deploy server if the server doesn't have a configured SSL certificate. [PD-479]
1.0.223 (21 May 2019)
* Fixed an issue that stopped the Spanish language version from installing.
1.0.219 (30 Apr 2019)
* An error message is now displayed when 3rd party access to G Suite directory is not configured.
1.0.213 (26 Feb 2019)
* Added more logging to better support customers during troubleshooting
1.0.209 (22 Feb 2019)
* Fixed an issue that intermittently caused the authentication dialog to freeze when the user clicked the "Sign in with Google" button.
* Fixed an issue that caused the authentication dialog to incorrectly display when a user clicked on 'Remember me' using 'Sign in with Google' prior to version 1.0.204
1.0.204 (21 Feb 2019)
* Fixed an issue that caused the login screen to present incorrectly when the user had previously clicked 'Remember me'.
1.0.193 (12 Feb 2019)
* Updated to use the new Google Sign-In API. Mobility Print Server and the Mobility Print app for Chromebook need to be at this current version before March 2019 to avoid broken functionality with the 'Sign in with Google' button.
1.0.191 (17 Jan 2019)
* Security has been enhanced to apply 256-bit level AES encryption to printed documents.
1.0.187 (19 Nov 2018)
* Fixed an issue that caused printer discovery to fail when the Mobility Print server has an IPv6 address.
1.0.181 (17 July 2018)
* Fixed an issue where printers were not found when Mobility Print was behind some firewalls and proxies.
1.0.179 (14 July 2018)
* Fixed an issue where requested permissions caused the app to be disabled