Test responsive web designs or mobile pages that detect specific user agents. Test muliple devices at the same time!
The Mobile/Responsive Web Design Tester extension allows Web Designers and Developers to test their web pages against common mobile, phablet and tablet devices by emulating the user agent and screen resolution. Excellent for testing responsive web designs. Test multiple mobile devices at the same time!
Very helpful when your site is in development and testing on actual devices can be difficult.
** Version 2.0 (4/5/2015) **
- Added option for enabling/disabling swipe imitation
- Added support for mouse wheel scrolling while in swipe imitation mode
- Added portrait and landscape buttons to make switching between the two modes easier
** Version 1.9 (11/20/2014) **
- Added back button
** Version 1.8 (11/19/2014) **
- Bug fix in scrolling
** Version 1.7 (11/18/2014) **
- Implemented better scrolling
** Version 1.5 (11/16/2014) **
- Updated/added new devices
- Updated layout
- Added donate button
- Didn't change anything, but mouse scroll worked in this round of development. Hopefully it works for everyone in production. We'll see.
- Corrected bug that occurred on https pages.