Interact with mldonkey and add download tasks automatically when you click elinks.
This extension permits send elinks directly to your remote MLDonkey server.
>> What is new in 0.7?
· New Chrome Rich Notifications.
· Now, if you've previously downloaded the elink, the extension give you a warning message.
· Enable the web interface in your P2P client.
· Install the extension.
· Open the extension's options (Menu -> Tools -> Extensions -> MLDonkey -> Options), add service info (URL and Port), optionally set User and Password and save.
· Search any P2P page.
· A small icon appears in omnibox indicating elinks found.
· Click on link. A popup must indicate that the download are send to MLDonkey.
· See MLDonkey status.