An extension that reveals MLB Crypto Baseball reward attributes before claiming.
⚾️🔍 MLB Crypto Baseball Reward Spy shows the attributes of MLB Crypto Baseball (https://mlbcryptobaseball.com) rewards before claiming them. Now you will know the player name, jersey number, base rarity (common/bronze/silver/gold/legendary/trophy), team event, bat/glove type, and stance before claiming rewards, and even before thumbnails are available! Finally you can make informed decisions about which rewards to claim, and which to burn.
Reward Spy also shows token details for the Marketplace and Assets pages, so you can easily see what team event a token has, as well as its rarity/stance/item (relevant if thumbnail images aren't available).
Clicking on the extension icon now invites you to tabulate your rewards. This will step through the pages of rewards currently being displayed, and display them in a table that can then be exported to csv/json/clipboard. **Note that for now there is no spinner indicating that the table is loading. The website will freeze up while reward data are being extracted. Please be patient.**.
NB: Player names are drawn from a static snapshot of 2018 rosters that relates jersey numbers to names. It may therefore display incorrect names if a jersey has been handed to a new player since the snapshot was taken.
😘 I'm providing this free of charge, but if it saved you a ton of time and ETH, consider sending me something nice at 0xB57C2F0d06CBe8cA13b6e81942f64D4e2E2D0032. For every 100 unwanted claims this saved you, you've saved yourself 0.4 ETH + gas in claim fees!
⚠️ Note that this software is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Please treat the information displayed by this extension as a guide. This is third party software, not affiliated with nor endorsed by MLB or Lucid Sight.
- make space for Recently Sold prices after breaking change to UI
- bugfix for marketplace and assets pages in response to breaking change of game UI
- bugfix for game card filter (remove duplicate select menus)
- Filter game cards by team!
- Tabulate Rewards fixed in response to [another] MLB Crypto Baseball UI update.
- Card height increased on recently sold and featured sections of Marketplace to allow room for sale price.
- Tabulate Rewards fixed in response to MLB Crypto Baseball UI update.
- After tabulating rewards, return to the page you were on.
- Firefox compatibility.
- bugfix: reinstate Reward Spy behaviour on Marketplace pages.
- Replace slash with pipe character in game card column of rewards table to prevent Excel treating it as a date.
- Dismiss table modal with Esc.
- major update: tabulate rewards via browser extension icon.
- bugfix: make space for sell prices in Recently Sold Section.