Designing simple 3D objects and exporting them to HTML
The main project page is: https://mki1967.github.io/mki3d/
The Progressive Web App version is available at: https://mki1967.github.io/mki3d/mki3d_www/mki3d.html
Mki3d is a lightweight, keyboard-driven application for designing
simple 3D shapes consisting of coloured line segments and triangles.
You can also export them to stand-alone HTML WebGL pages or to COLLADA (*.dae) or PLY (*.ply) format for further processing with more advanced tools such as e.g. Blender.
Some tutorials with screen-shots are being posted on: https://mki3d.blogspot.com/
- The'undo' operation is limited to a single step and it may still be missing in some editing actions.
- Some details of the user interface or of the data format
may be modified in the future versions.
- since version 0.8 you can export red-blue stereoscopic anaglyphs to interactive HTML pages (with the version >= 4 of the script https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mki1967/mki3d/master/html_viewer/mki3d_view.js ) See examples at: https://mki1967.github.io/mki3d/docs/examples/html_viewer_stereo/index.html
- More efficient drawing of selected and bookmarked endpoints in version 0.21
- In version 0.24: URL links for browsing webs of 3D stages with https://mki1967.github.io/mki3d/mki3d_www/travel.html