Display tracklists on Mixcloud
Displays tracklists Mixcloud Website.
You can play directly any track by clicking on track number/time.
You can copy tracklist to clipboard
Extension supports current Mixcloud website (React/graphQL).
- Mixcloud returns tracklist data only if you're logged. Could happened that Mixcloud doesn't returns tracklist at all for few minutes. In that case, wait a little, and reload the page.
- Don't work on mobile website (m.mixcloud.com). Have to work on it (maybe one day?).
Track Playing Limitations
- Playing Track in media player works only for tracks with timestamp available.
- Timestamps (for display & select) are only available once you launch mix in player. (Mixcloud API constraint)
- Due to Mixcloud audio data retrieval way, once a mix is played, you often have to wait 10/20 second for you first track choice
- Same if you click on reset mix.
Same as above, if selecting a track don't work, wait 10/20 second.
- Add copy to clipboard functionality (for Tracklist)
- Fix select track playing feature
- New design for tracklist
- Vuejs under the hood (instead of Mustache)
- Add time display
- Add select track playing feature
- Rework settings (replace tracklist default behaviour by TrackNumber/Time display default behaviour)
- Correct display bugs with select profile
- Fix potential security issue
- Fix display bug on tracklist button