Visual project management tool. Develop your ideas and projects with online whiteboard.
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration and whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams. Over 2 million product managers, project managers, designers, Agile coaches, developers, and other talented team members around the world use Miro to collaborate, brainstorm and visualize ideas, and share team work.
Add pictures, mockups, drawings, videos, sticky notes, office documents and Google Drive files on an endless canvas, discuss it with your colleagues, and enjoy the smoothest real time visual collaboration without emails.
- Whiteboarding tools: sticky notes, freehand drawing, shapes, links, texts, presentation mode
- Collaboration tools: real time collaborative editing, comments, text chat, voice and video chat, screen sharing, daily notifications
- Sharing and export tools: invite other people via email, export boards as images and pdf files, save to Google Drive, post to Facebook, embed into blogs and websites
- Visual libraries: prototyping, tables and charts, business canvases, templates for design thinking, project management, brainstorming and creative sessions.
Miro is an ideal collaboration tool for:
- mind mapping
- getting feedback on design/UI/content
- creating mood boards
- structuring information
- working on strategy
- working on digital content
- agile planning and project management
- design thinking
- creative meetings
- remote work and discussions
- educational projects
Join Miro now – it’s free, easy to use and only takes a few seconds to start.