Mint is the free and easy way to manage your finances online and see all your accounts in one place ― safely and securely.
EASY MONEY MANAGEMENT
Mint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
Always have access to your account from your iPhone, Android and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices, so you have your latest information at your fingertips.
• See all your accounts together – from checking and savings to credit cards, loans, retirement and more.
• Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions daily. No need to enter your own transactions.
• Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending and lets you track your progress.
• Set up bill reminders so you never miss another payment.
• Set goals and Mint will help you stick to your plan.
• Get alerts to notify you of fees, remind you to pay bills, and warn you if you’re going over budget.
• Track all your investments, including your 401k, brokerage accounts and IRAs.
SAFE AND SECURE
Mint uses the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use. And it’s “read-only,” so you can organize and analyze your finances, but you can't move funds between -- or out of -- any account using Mint. And neither can anyone else.
• Kiplinger’s — Must-Have Money Apps (Winter Issue, 2011)
• Time Magazine — "50 Best Websites of 2010" (August 2010)
• The Wall Street Journal — “The Best Online Tools for Personal Finance” (June, 2009)