Choose a date range for Mint's transaction list
Choose your own date range for viewing Mint.com's transaction page!
1) Click extension icon
2) Enter one or more dates to search on
3) Click "Go"
Extension will send the date values to Mint and you'll get back a sorted transactions page within the date range you specified.
None of your data is accessed by the extension.
Code is available for viewing here: https://github.com/adotland/mint-date-range
- Contact via twitter with suggestions
New features in version 0.4.9:
- only shows up on transaction page
- improved input handling
New features in version 0.4.8:
- Icon only shows when you are on mint.com
- Type in your own date without having to use the calendar (mm/dd/yyyy)