Choose a date range for Mint's transaction list
Just added a new feature - Your search dates will now stay selected until you clear them, no more going back and forth!
New Features on the way, and suggestions are welcome! THANKS
Choose your own date range for viewing Mint.com's transaction page!
1) Go to Mint.com's transactions page
2) Click extension icon
3) Click to enter one or more dates to search on
4) Click "Go"
Extension will send the date values to Mint and you'll get back a sorted transactions page within the date range you specified.
None of your data is accessed by the extension.
Code is available for viewing here: https://github.com/adotland/mint-date-range
changed the way popup loads to fix possible timing issue
search dates will persist until you clear them
minor ui change
extension now also works if linked from Budgets section
Reduced permissions to a minimum
Fixed major issue that was causing users to have to chose date before other filters could be applied
New features in version 0.4.9:
- only shows up on transaction page (note: Chrome no longer supports this feature, now icon will be grayed out until on transaction page)
- improved input handling
New features in version 0.4.8:
- Icon only shows when you are on mint.com
- Type in your own date without having to use the calendar (mm/dd/yyyy)