Extends Twitter UI functionality by adding CSS to make the UI cleaner. No big labels, cluttered elements, and distracting text.
New! In 2.20: Banner account icon UI change fixed to bottom left, updated permissions
- Select preferred width of Twitter feed sections
- Anchor navigation to top
- Minimize borders between tweets, in explore, and in notifications
- Hide the bottom right Tweet button
- Hide retweet and/or like numbers
How to set preferences with options:
1. Right click or secondary click on the Minimal Twitter Extension and select "Options"
2. Set user preferences
3. Click "Save" button
Description: A minimal Twitter theme that drastically simplifies and declutters the new Twitter UI. By default:
- No border on main feed
- Hidden navigation labels (shown on hover)
- Navigation pushed to left side of window
- No trends or "Who to Follow" on Home Page
- Search on top right
- Tweet button on bottom right.