Are you Minecraft fan? Install this theme to get HD wallpapers of Minecraft every time you open a newtab.
Are you a fan of Minecraft? Install "Minecraft HD NewTab Themes" extension to get different HD wallpapers of Minecraft games every time you open a new tab, plus a digital clock and weather indicator.
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Minecraft wallpapers. Shuffle all Minecraft pictures (randomized background images), or Shuffle your favorite Minecraft themes only. Updated HD wallpapers of Minecraft games are coming soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
ABOUT MINECRAFT: Minecraft is a sandbox video game originally created by Swedish game designer Markus "Notch" Persson, and later fully developed and published by Mojang. Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Minecraft received praise from critics, and won numerous awards and accolades. In September 2014, Microsoft announced a deal to buy Mojang and the Minecraft intellectual property for US$2.5 billion.
MINECRAFT GAMEPLAY: Minecraft has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing Minecraft players a great amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. Minecraft game primarily consists of four game modes: survival, creative, adventure, and spectator. Minecraft also has a changeable difficulty system of four levels; the easiest difficulty (peaceful) prevents hostile creatures from spawning.
- Minecraft PC versions:
The game runs on multiple operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. Apart from the main version, there are other versions of Minecraft available for PC, including Minecraft Classic, Minecraft 4k, and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
- Minecraft Console versions:
May 2012, Minecraft for Xbox 360 was released. At Gamescom 2013, Sony announced that Minecraft would be released as a PlayStation 4 launch title, and would later be released as for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. During their E3 2013 press conference Microsoft showed a trailer for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, it is similar to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. December 2015, Minecraft: Wii U Edition was released.
- Minecraft Pocket Edition:
August 2011, Minecraft: Pocket Edition was released for the Xperia Play on the Android Market. An iOS version of Minecraft was released in November 2011. April 2014, a version of Minecraft based on the Pocket Edition was released for the Amazon Fire. December 2016, the full version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition was released on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 10, Apple TV.
- Minecraft for Raspberry Pi:
Minecraft for the Raspberry Pi was officially revealed at MineCon 2012, then it was officially released in February 2013.
- Minecraft for Virtual reality (Minecraft VR):
A modification known as Minecraft VR was developed to provide virtual reality support. August 2016, Microsoft launched official Oculus Rift support for the Windows 10 Edition of the Minecraft VR game.
SPIN-OFF MINECRAFT GAMES:
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Minecraft: Education Edition
Additionally, in response to Microsoft's acquisition of Mojang and their Minecraft IP, various developers suddenly announced even further Minecraft clone titles that were being developed specifically for Nintendo's consoles. In August 2015, Telltale Games confirmed that the spin-off title Minecraft: Story Mode would be coming to Wii U, making it the first game in the franchise on a Nintendo console. A Wii U version of Minecraft was released in December 2015.