Preview your current skin on the Minecraft profile page
When you are visiting your Minecraft profile page you will see a preview of your current player skin. You need to be a premium Minecraft member!
This requires your graphics card/Chrome version to support WebGL to render the 3D model. If you don't have WebGL support, you won't be able to see the 3D model, only the 2D skin image.
* Rotate around the 3D preview. You can also pause automatic rotation and arms/legs/head movement.
* Holdable item (sword, pickaxe, shovel..)
* Preview of capes/cloaks for users that have one!
* Preview of skins you choose before uploading and saving them.
* Download your current skin.
* Minecraft classic running
* Storing skins locally for easy switching between them. Note: The skins will be only visible to your username. If another user signs in they won't see your stored skins.
* Take screenshots of the 3D model.
* Drag and drop a skin on to the 3D model/2D image for preview or drop a skin/multiple skins to the collection for direct storage.
* Enter a username to view someone else's skin. Note: Don't steal other's skins without their permission!
Powered by Three.js!
Note that the old skin upload form is still there, just in case you need it.
Works for migrated accounts (as of v0.5.1)
(1.2.4) Minecraft's site changed a bit, adding a skin upload rate-limit. This extension now warns about that. Fixed the bottom of the head and helmet/hat texture, it wasn't correctly flipped.
Source code can be found on github: