Mindful video conferencing enhancements for increased productivity and digital wellness.
For Google Meet, Zoom* & Microsoft Teams*
🟣 Engage in team camaraderie through shareable GIFs and animated emojis.
🟣 Create, view and progress through the onscreen agenda during video meetings
🟣 See other guests’ job titles, locations and local times
🟣 Exit quietly to prevent disruption; access appointment and scheduling information through the one inspiring and wellness-focused interface (stopping multi-tasking)
🟣 **NEW** Record an on-hold video clip to play if you are away from the screen for a time
🟣 **NEW** Leave a customized notification overlay to tell people you'll be right back
Mindfulmeets is the first video conferencing extension facilitating focused, empathetic and therefore more enjoyable video chats.
Mindfulmeets will improve everyone’s digital wellbeing by keeping team members on task and therefore more efficient, and, will encourage video chat guests to be mindful of others’ positions, commitments and time-zones.
Increased productivity, digital wellbeing and some giggles through GIFs – Mindfulmeets is set to become best-practice for video calls.
To come: this video conferencing tool provides an aggressive roadmap of new features – the most immediate including a ‘be right back’ status, to pause for office interruptions.
*Zoom and Microsoft Teams is currently limited to the web version of their conferences. The extension offers the ability to open conference links automatically with the web client if desired.
HELP & SUGGESTIONS
Help Center https://help.getmindfulmeets.com
GET IN TOUCH ✉
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow new users trial access to features pre-signup
- Fixes to calendar support
- Various stability enhancements
- Fixes for MS Teams integration
- Fixes to Google calendar integration
- Switch to background service workers in preparation for manifest v3
- Enhancements to sharing options for mindfulmeets and referrals.
- Added Media Sharing of Audio
- Added Poll feature
- Improved user experience for the invite feature
- Improved Agenda Management integration with calendars and video conferences
- Improve user experience with lag and slowing down of browsers
- Improvement in user sessions with Mindfulmeets and Google Meet, Zoom and MS Teams
- Sync Mindfulmeets extension and admin page auth state
- Fix missing Mindfulmeets integrations across all supported platforms
-v.220.127.116.11: NEW: Major performance overhaul - virtually no additional CPU overhead!
Fix media button and agenda button not showing in different language
Fix MS Teams audio media not playing
Fix MS Teams gif/images media not sending after sending audio media
Update MS Teams and Zoom pre-call page invite others UI
Fix session loading to be synchronous rather than parallel fetching
Reduce required calendar permissions
-v.18.104.22.168: Support for refreshed Google Meet UI
-v.22.214.171.124: Fix video call concurrency issues
-v.126.96.36.199: Fix zoom agendas not showing in google meet
Fix agenda management still showing when not signed in
-v188.8.131.52: NEW: On hold Feature
NEW: Be right back feature
NEW: Achievements for first time feature use
Fix MS steams lobby receiving medias
Fix invites sent multiple times
-v184.108.40.206: Updated jquery
Fix for redirecting to Zoom web edition
Microsoft Teams media sharing and reminders update
Fix for agenda injection in Google calendar
Fix for Microsoft Teams media sharing popup
- v1.2.0: Major update to add support for Zoom and Microsoft Teams (web only)
Outlook calendar support
Remove new tab option from the main extension
New agenda handling functionality
Bug fixes and stability enhancements
- v220.127.116.11: Hotfix for issue with wallpaper choice effected by daylight savings
- v18.104.22.168: Fixes in agenda discrepancies
Fixes for reminders not showing in some instances
Fixes for agenda duration not being updated when editing the calendar event
- v1.0.12: multiple performance enhancements and fixes for agenda discrepancies
- v1.0.11: bug fixes to agenda and improved error logging
- v1.0.10: fixes to session handling, template compilation and logging
- v1.0.9: bug fixes and new promotional imagery
- v1.0.8: multiple bug fixes and layout adjustments, permissions for outlook calendar and additional video conference platforms
- v1.0.7: add production user settings links and bug fixes
- v1.0.6: bug fixes
- v1.0.5: add crossOrigin for remote images and other bug fixes
- v1.0.4: bug fixes
- v1.0.3: CORS and other fixes
- v1.0.2: Text updates
- v1.0.0: Initial upload