Mindful video conferencing enhancements for increased productivity and digital wellbeing.
For Google Meet (Zoom & Microsoft Teams soon)
🟣 Engage in team camaraderie through shareable GIFs and animated emojis.
🟣 Create, view and progress through the onscreen agenda during video meetings
🟣 See other guests’ job titles, locations and local times
🟣 Exit quietly to prevent disruption; access appointment and scheduling information through the one inspiring and wellness-focused interface (stopping multi-tasking)
Mindfulmeets is the first video conferencing extension facilitating focused, empathetic and therefore more enjoyable video chats.
Mindfulmeets will improve everyone’s digital wellbeing by keeping team members on task and therefore more efficient, and, will encourage video chat guests to be mindful of others’ positions, commitments and time-zones.
Increased productivity, digital wellbeing and some giggles through GIFs – Mindfulmeets is set to become best-practice for video calls.
Mindfulmeets includes a Mindful New Tab page that highlights your meetings for the day and most importantly – those all-important gaps in your schedule. Our curated backdrops and quotes help to bring calm to your day. (You will be prompted at install and can choose whether to use this latter function.)
To come: this video conferencing tool provides an aggressive roadmap of new features – the most immediate including a ‘be right back’ status, to pause for office interruptions.
HELP & SUGGESTIONS
Help Center https://help.getmindfulmeets.com
GET IN TOUCH ✉
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- v1.0.0: Initial upload
- v1.0.2: Text updates
- v1.0.3: CORS and other fixes
- v1.0.4: bug fixes
- v1.0.5: add crossOrigin for remote images and other bug fixes
- v1.0.6: bug fixes
- v1.0.7: add production user settings links and bug fixes
- v1.0.8: multiple bug fixes and layout adjustments, permissions for outlook calendar and additional video conference platforms
- v1.0.9: bug fixes and new promotional imagery
- v1.0.10: fixes to session handling, template compilation and logging
- v1.0.11: bug fixes to agenda and improved error logging