Mind mapping can be: free, fast and simple. Create, publish and collaborate on the web with your mind maps.
In Mind42, "42" is not only the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. We pronounce Mind42 as Mind FOR TWO, and the whole word play is not only a reference to Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but indicates the collaborative character of mind mapping, and brain storming in general. And that's what Mind42 is. A collaborative browser-based online mind mapping tool.
Mind42 allows you to manage all your ideas, wether alone, twosome or working together with the whole world. Mind42 runs in your browser, so no installation necessary for the ultimate hassle-free mind mapping experience. Just open your browser and launch the application whenever and wherever needed.
- Work together collaboratively
- Access your data from every computer with internet access
- Various import and export options
- Rich set of content elements (text, images, links, icons, ...)
- Automatic layout of the map
- Publish a read only view of your mind maps
- Keep the overview using zoom, birdview and collapsing
Simply install Mind42 for free and try it yourself!