Send and receive email, manage your calendar, tasks, and more without opening a new tab.
The Microsoft Outlook browser extension brings you the power of mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks using an icon in the browser. You can quickly access your Outlook work account or your Outlook.com or Hotmail account without switching to another tab or app.
- Access work or personal accounts
- Read, send, and manage email and get notifications
- Create events, view upcoming ones, and join online meetings
- Create, track, and manage tasks
- Add and view contacts
Great for doing all this without switching tabs
- Reading an important message
- Checking your calendar
- Adding a task based on what you’re reading on the web
- Fast look up of a contact’s phone number
- Referring to info on a webpage while writing an email