This extension provides useful links and tracks MouseHunt horn calls for tools like rate calculators.
This open sourced extension provides useful links (like auto-populated map solvers) and collects game info for popular MouseHunt game. The collected info (like trap, cheese, charm, base, mouse, location, maps, crowns, convertibles) is stored in a database. The goal is to create a crowd sourced data for tools like catch rate and attraction rate calculators. Some example of those tools already using the data is at https://www.agiletravels.com
Submits game information and ids like: player hunts, maps, crowns, convertibles, etc.
Does NOT submit friend hunts, trap checks, names, emails, and passwords.
Special thanks to all who help.
Made by MH Community Devs https://github.com/mh-community-tools and others
- Added Queso Geyser stage separation - Tsitu
- Updated popups - Tsitu
- Added boss defeated flag in data - Tehhowch
- Added WWR Rage levels for Lactrodectus - Tehhowch
- Added Fort Rox upgrades and tower tracking - Tehhowch
- Added Harbour bounty mice pool - Tehhowch
- Removed old update checks - Tehhowch
- Moved code for crowns for better submission - Tehhowch
- Improved tracking for MBW - Tehhowch
- Added debug logging for prize mice - Tehhowch
- Extensive Readme revamp - Tsitu
- Added Mino Lair tracking - Tehhowch
- Updated Tsitu's Auto-Loader - Tsitu
Disclaimer: This is an extension to help with the MouseHunt game. It collects game related data. By installing this extension you opt in to that data collection and agree that the developers are not responsible for anything related. Prohibited where not allowed by law. It does not collect real names, usernames, passwords, or emails. The data collected is shared with everyone openly, to help the MH community. You are free to look at it on https://www.agiletravels.com where tools and data (in sql format) link are provided.