MyEtherWallet Chrome Extension is now Enkrypt
MEW CX is now Enkrypt! We have improved upon our web3 wallet and launched Enkrypt.
This new and improved browser extension supports all of Ethereum and Polkadot!
You can learn more about Enkrypt at Enkrypt.com
You can also find it on the Chrome extension store by searching Enkrypt
Finally, we created a guide for helping migrate your assets from MEW CX to Enkrypt: https://help.myetherwallet.com/en/articles/6434663-migrating-from-mew-cx-to-enkrypt
Browse the blockchain. Bring your own MEW.
The fully redesigned MEW CX brings full MEW functionality and Web3 support to your browser toolbar! Send transactions, interact with DApps, save wallets in your browser, swap crypto, and manage your tokens all from our new browser extension.
The option to choose different wallets for different DApps and the burn address function let you explore the decentralized internet with confidence. Best of all, our CX stays true to MEW ideals by remaining a 100% free, open-source, and client-side tool.
- Phishing protection
- Web3 support allows for easy DApp integration
- Choose different wallets to interact with different DApps
- Burn addresses are available for temporary use
- Wallets are generated completely client-side and kept personal
- Key management is easier than ever for private keys, keystore files, and mnemonic phrases
- Easily send Ether and ERC-20 tokens from a QuickSend dropdown. Hundreds of default tokens already included, as well as the ability to add custom tokens right in the extension!
Learn all about our code at Github: https://github.com/myetherwallet/myetherwallet
Removing MEW CX will cause your saved wallets to reset, so only remove this extension as a last resort. It can be temporary disabled from your browser's extension page.
Created and maintained by: