Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps Metadata Browser
Credits: Satish Reddy & Anjali Chauhan from Pasclacase Software
* Supports Common Data Service - Dynamics 365 Online & PowerApps (On-premise version not supported)
New features of version (2020.5.29):
1) Auto complete for entity search pick list. Also, Schema Name is included.
3) Global Option Sets enabled.
4) Status Code And State Code are now available under Option Set Tab.
The Dynamics 365 & Power Apps Metadata Browser is a helper tool to browse metadata of Common Data Service (CDS) based applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps. Supported by both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, the tool uses Web API for browsing entities, attributes, relationships & option sets.
The tool can be easily used by consultants, testers and developers for retrieving meta information from Common Data Service in no time.
Some feature highlights are as follows:
1. Browse entity metadata like logical names, schema names and other properties
2. View all existing attributes for selected entity along with their properties.
3. Shows 1:N/N:N relations and associated properties of individual relationship for selected entity, like schema names, relationship behavior and other frequently used characteristics.
4. Quick access to Option Set labels and values.
5. Global Retrieve of all entities in organization with associated properties.
6. All above details can be easily downloaded to an editable spread sheet.
7. Installation in less than a minute, no additional configuration needed.
8. No separate login required. It uses existing connection to Web API.