Easily inspect the meta data found inside web pages, find issues and get advices to fix them.
This extension is mainly aimed at web developers that need to verify the HTML of their site to follow the Webmasters' Google Guidelines, but even to who is curious about any page contents that are usually not visible, but can reveal interesting site properties.
☆ Discover all the page meta data with just a click!
☆ Always know what is wrong or missing, and how it can be fixed.
☆ Fix your site or study competitors.
☆ Easily copy in clipboard meta tag values.
☆ Print or export the report.
☆ Translated in many languages.
☆ Free and constantly updated.
Most of the advice will help addressing Core Web Vitals issues.
Alerts are shown when the meta data is not within certain ranges, for example when the description tag is too short, or too long.
• More external resources
• Light/dark theme fixes
• Proper counting of internal and external resources
• More external resources.
• More translated text
• Fixed the Fetchpriority extraction.
• More external resources data.
• Handling of docsearch:* and docusaurus_* meta data.
• Fixed layout issue that prevented clicking on help sections.
• Improved httpEquiv output.
• Shows the recently introduced fetchpriority attribute for images and <link> tags.
• Magento, WooCommerce and 1C-Bitrix CMS detection
• Improved Wix detection
• Showings internal resources count
• Layout fixes.
• Referrer meta filed in security section
• More translations.
• Translation for the viewport section
• HttpEquiv info
• Added Pinterest in the social section
• Improved site verification tags
• More tips translations
• Fixed many Portughese PT-pt translations
• Improved global translations
• Improved SVG preview and output
• Typo fix.
• More help links form some meta tags and more translations
• Added A LOT of french translations, feel free to suggest improvements.
• Clipboard copy button for canonical, title, description, robots and viewport values
• Added some missing Italian translations
• Layout fixes
• Added A LOT of Spanish translations, feel free to suggest improvements.
• Extension memory usage stats
• Fixed menu styles and other layout issues
• Fixed canonical handler
• Page content type is shown
• More tips translations
• Fixed internal resources warning
• More external resources data
• Total bytes used by inline SVG
• Help link for when the canonical is missing
• Missing the description tag is now considered an error
• New "fix-it" tips option
• Internal resources have now their own section
• layout fixes
• more error handling
• updated info page.
See previous changelogs at https://www.omiod.com/meta-seo-inspector/