Debug the head section of any webpage in a comfortable way.
This Chrome extension was made to simplify the daily work with webpage meta data (head contents) like titles, canonicals, Open Graph data, icons and many more things.
It will add another panel to your Chrome DevTools and allow you to see all information at a glance, nicely grouped and in real time.
- Results are displayed in their source code order
- The result list is always kept up-to-date. When (for whatever reason) it seems stucked, you may press the reload button located at the upper right.
- The filter can be easily used by starting typing (the input doesn't need to be focused before)
- You can filter by multiple arguments if you use `,` as delimiter (e.g. "title, canonical")
- To show up result options/actions simply hover its row
If you find some bugs please report them via Github: