Saves Facebook™ conversations to computer.
Keep your memories! Save Facebook chats to your computer in VARIOUS FORMATS and read them offline!
Both personal messages and fan-page messages are supported.
F.A.Q. and support - https://chatsaver.org/
HOW TO USE:
1) Go to your Facebook inbox messages (https://www.facebook.com/messages or https://www.messenger.com)
2) Choose the conversation you want to save.
3) Go to 'options', choose how you want your chat to be saved (as plain text, csv, formatted HTML or a zip-file).
---- If you choose 'formatted HTML, images, emoticons and other files in the chat will be embedded in the HTML file. They will still be kept in Facebook servers and might stop being displayed after some time due to expiration of their tokes.
---- If you choose 'zip file', the chosen items (images, emoticons, videos, etc.) will be saved locally to your computer and will be displayed in your chat as long as they are kept in the same folder as the HTML file. You can choose the type of files you want to save locally.
4) Click the extension icon. In the window that pops up specify the range of dates. You can also check how many messages there are in your chat by looking at the 'Total number of messages' field at the bottom of the pop-up window.
IMPORTANT: If the popup window is unresponsive, SWITCH a couple of times between your chats, this will refresh the extension and it should function normally.
5) When the chat is ready, it will either be saved automatically to the default folder for downloads, or you will be prompted to choose a folder on your computer to save the file to (this depends on the settings of your browser).