Scan two sheets for the same values based on key columns and update your main table with the missing information.
Five simple steps of the Merge Sheets wizard will guide you through the process of joining data from two tables. If you have at least one common identifier column in both sheets, e.g. product ID, the add-on will insert all the missing information for the same records in your main table.
- Select the table you want to update and the one to pull information from
- Define common columns the add-on can use to find the same records
- Choose the columns to update or add to your main sheet
The merge assistant will do the rest. It will quickly compare key columns and find the necessary updates, no vlookup formulas needed. You can highlight changes with color, work only with the empty cells, and have all new records added to the end of the table. When the merge is complete, you'll see the summary of all changes that the add-on has made.
You can use this tool whenever you need to compare two sheets and bring the latest changes to your table.
- UX; the add-on will offer the most possible actions and warn about possible mistakes and lags.
- Range selector UX. If you had slow Internet connection or server response, you could get an incorrect range. We've significantly reduced that possibility.
- Small screens and minor issues UIs.
- Performance. The new version of the add-on processes colored cells faster.
- Removing Alternating colors.
- Processing cells with dates.
- Corrupting main table formatting.
You can use sheets with any data amount! There is only one limitation - Google spreadsheet can’t contain more than 2 million cells.
-Formulas were replaced with values
-The add-on considered the same data with different format unequal
-Processing large amounts of data
-Progress bar with percentage has been added
-Auto select range
We introduced yearly subscriptions, you can still enjoy a fully-functional trial version of the add-on for 30 days.
-The add-on prevented from choosing a sheet on Step 2
If you have any questions about the add-on, please post them in our community: http://goo.gl/5aqwsD