A simple and easy place for your thoughts and notes
Memo Notepad is a very easy and simple way to write your notes in Chrome. Your notes are saved as you type to your local computer, and you can also sync and backup your notes via the cloud service.
Memo Notepad is just like a real life notepad: what you write on it, stays there. There's no waiting or pressing a lot of buttons, it's as simple and easy as a piece of paper ;) Memo Notepad is a perfect place for your thoughts, email drafts, journals, lists, or study notes.
You can use Memo Notepad offline or online, all your notes made offline will sync when you get back online. You can access all your notes offline. You can search through your notes, and find what you are looking for instantly as you type.
- Change the font and size by clicking your name in the top right (after logging in)
- Select and right click on text on any webpage and you can add it directly to your Notepad
- Cloud Sync: free cloud sync to sync and backup your notes
- 3 fonts (standard, handwriting, typeset)
- Free Cloud sync for backup and syncing between your computers
- Google Drive sync: 2 way sync your notes with Google Drive (in-app purchase)
- Dropbox sync: 2 way sync your notes with a Dropbox folder (in-app purchase)
- We are working on Memo Notepad for iPhone and Android
- You can also access your notes via www.memonotepad.com
- This was a previous version feature and is being reworked, will return soon and better
- Also try our chrome app for making plans: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/yellow-social-calendar/aiahealiddgdfilajpnibdbllhaibjce
- Also try our chrome app for making todos: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/do-it-tomorrow/nfagjoblnoeagfhfhohcdklnddjaiglo
Memo Notepad is a new project and we are working on making it a great app for everyone's notes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback, questions, issues, ideas, or just to say hello :)